Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Lately...

LATELY... I have been poor.
This may be due to the fact that I am currently out of a job.
Who knows.
However, I have never had such a hard time yielding to my own addiction: SHOPPING.
For example, I am in DIRE need of some winter things. This includes (but is not limited to) winter shoes, coats, shirts, scarves etc. Seriously, I have no winter shoes. It's a shame.
So today, I did a bad thing. I ventured to the mall. It took every fiber of my being, every ounce of my soul to not swipe that credit card.
BUT... even if I had the money I could not afford this absolutely GORGEOUS headband.


[I really want the black one... The other picture is there so you can see what it looks like on a human being... adorable right?]

OK... so this puppy is originally $60 people. I KNOW! That's highway robbery! How can anyone feel good about selling a HEADBAND for that much? Outrageous!

But, I still want it. And I'm poor. Sad life.

6 comments:

Katie said...

Out of a job??? You definitely need to call me. I don't what's going on in your life. I need to know.

Brittany said...

I feel ya Alix. I too am addicted to shopping. There is not a day that goes by when I don't lust for the latest and greatest in fashion. I guess it's a good thing that I have a husband to keep me in line. I'm sorry your out of a job...I had no idea.

Brittany said...

P.S. I'm so excited to see you soon!

ryanandmindy said...

i HATE not having money to shop..it's the story of my life. it is a sad life.

Cedar, Chris & Annistyn said...

I love reading your blog! I laugh the whole time!

Kali and JT said...

I meant to call you. I want to be friends- the kind that hang out. I also know of many jobs...as I just completed the extensive job search of provo. What are you interested in.come on use me- im just ASKING for it!