8 Favorite Shows:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Brothers & Sisters
3. 30 Rock
4. Real Housewives of New Jersey AND New York
5. Gossip Girl
6. Keeping Up With The Kardashians
7. Chelsea Lately
8. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Ate Steak... TWICE.
2. Went to Target. Played with a bouncy ball... almost purchased it but, did not.
3. Played with kittens.
4. Wrapped 1 out of a billion presents that need to be wrapped.
5. Slapped Ani's butt and Ani got mad.
6. Ate TOO much chocolate.
7. Pretend to be a flying squirrel.
8. Attend my cuz's bridal shower. Did not win toilet-paper wedding dress game. I'm a sore loser. Whatever.
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Seeing Kirk in 4 days!
3. Summer. I know I say it a lot, but I am in SERIOUS need of a VACATION.
4. Saving the dolphins.
5. Going back to school, like a stay at home mother...
6. Babies. Someday... someday.
7. Having a ginormous house where everyone comes over.
8. When I have a grown-up job.
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Carrabbas. Still a favorite.
2. Acapulco FRESH -- Sadly it's gone forever and I am actually not sad about it, I'm pissed.
4. Cafe Rio
7. Cafe Trio
8. Thai Ginger
8 Things On My Wish List:
(I'm really not so vain...)
1. A new NORTHFACE jacket (this was on last year, and I still want one... a white one.)
2. A new pair of EXPENSIVE jeans... ok like 10 new pairs. (Yup, still want this as well.)
3. Get married. Yeah, I said it.
5. A vacation with my family.
6. A HOUSE! (still want this too.)
7. Everything I see when I go shopping. What... you know you want it too.
8. Wow... I guess I only want 7 things. I guess I'm not as vain as I thought.
And now I will be able to look back and remember what I liked on December 23, 2010.
Ohhh... New Years is just around the corner!