Wednesday, February 25, 2009

confession...

It's about 4:15 in the A.M. (ANTE MERIDIEM for those of you who may be curious) and...
I CAN'T SLEEP!

I went into my room before midnight -- which if you know me, is NOT like me (I am a well-known NIGHT OWL) -- and continued to LAY wide awake with A MILLION thoughts going through my head.
LIKE...
Should I get an iPhone? - Even though I'm ridiculously poor?
Where should I live next year?
How much should I pay?
Where can I find a better paying job?
What should I get my bachelor's in?
I TOTALLY MISSED THE BACHELOR THIS WEEK!
so i watched that...

And now it is 4:16 in the A.M. and I still cannot count those sheep.

5 comments:

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

Ahh...ANTE MERIDIEM... I was curious. Thank you.

Unknown said...

where did you find the "Women Tell All" episode of the bachelor? I also missed it...because I was Twilight in stead :)

Alix said...

I found it on abc.com
you can just watch episodes for free on that website. I find it very convenient.

Steven and Wendy OBryant said...

Wells Fargo might be hiring again in April... and this time it's MY BRANCH, so you'd actually have a much better chance. Just something to consider. The pay's good!

Lindsey said...

A little benedryl works wonders...not that I am a TOTAL druggie....but seriously; a girl needs her sleep.