Friday, April 17, 2009

WEIRD.

Today, I witnessed something STRANGE.
A young female walked into the SHADE store and proceeded to the checkout counter with approximately 25 items of clothing.
LIKE SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING.
She purchased all $350 worth.
And swiftly walked out.

7 MINUTES LATER...

Same girl walks in with the 3 bags of clothes and says,
"I'm sorry. I have a shopping problem. I need to make a few returns."

MADE those "few" returns...
and she went on her way.

I'm not going to judge this girl. I have buyer's remorse more often than not.
The weird thing about this situation was that this girl walked into the store, acting like she KNEW what she was going to do. There was no wavering. There was no decision making. It was like she was on a mission to spend $350 at Shade and BY GOLLY she was going to do it!
But, she didn't.
She totally failed.

I judge.

3 comments:

Meg said...

Yikes! That is a lot of dough. Wish I could go on a shopping spree for that much. :)I need to come get a new white shade undertee today so maybe I'll see you. :)

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

haha... i love it and i would totally do that. its like i will get the joys of shopping followed by the joys of responsibility. smart woman.

Steven and Wendy OBryant said...

HA! Amazing! I can relate to the shoppers remorse in the girl. Except I usually have the clothes at home with me for more than a few days before I feel guilty and return them. I've definitely done it before though. With jeans and boots... jewelry... pretty much everything. Gosh I miss my shopping days. :) And about the Ridge. I miss that place too. It's what Rexburg dreams are made of. I lived in 512 for 03 and 04 and then moved to 409 in 2005. Loved that place.