Monday, August 25, 2008

i want....

A KITCHEN AID!
There are a few things that I really really really want... I know it is sinful to covet and desire such worldly items but, common... I am human.
These days I would enjoy a nice kitchen aid. I am currently setting money aside so I can purchase my very own BEAUTIFULLY colorful Kitchen Aid so I can mix and bake my very own confections which includes but is not limited to my DELICIOUS chocolate chip cookies... mmMMMmmm...

These are some colors and styles that I am thinking about. Buying a Kitchen aid is definitely an investment. I want to make sure it is something that I would like to have on my kitchen counter for a while. I don't want a black, silver, white or red one. I need a splash of color... one of these is a retro chic version... I just love these things!

Thoughts?

4 comments:

ryanandmindy said...

i think that the yellow one suits you well...but i also love the blue one for you....oh i don't know...brilliant investment!

Brittany said...

I have one and I absolutely LOVE it!!! I use mine all the time. I think it's a good idea to get a colorful one. Mine is black and now I wish that I had a little bit of color. I agree with Mindy, I really like the yellow one. It's a good color that will always look nice in a kitchen.

Anonymous said...

i have the green apple one alix!!!! but i think im returning it and getting a professional one- cause i figured im never going to be able to afford one so i might as well pay the extra 100 bucks-

Alix said...

i personally enjoy the vintage one or the blue ice one... the yellow one is second. i just can't decide if i want to go all funky or go classy... ah!