Wednesday, March 4, 2009

alright alright alright...


Ok... I have been thinking long and hard about this... (Sad, I know.)
HOWEVER, after being totally annoyed and full of loathe and hatred for a Mr. Jason Mesnick, I have concluded that it was inevitable.
After giving up the BEST bachelorette EVER -- Jillian (good thing she is having her own show) -- We knew he had the potential for being another major LAME-O jerk.
I mean, COMMON!
A live television break-up?
Asking out the very girl you dumped only months before?
WHO ARE YOU!?
I'm sorry... although I'm not a huge fan of Melissa nor Molly, I think Jason is living in LA LA land...
Jillian: You definitely dodged a bullet there my friend.

3 comments:

Ani said...

amen! you need to call bebe now and help calm her nerves about this...

Katie said...

bebe watches the bachelor??? Oh dear...

Alix said...

HAHA! YES SHE DOES! I mean... I don't approve, but she does what she wants... plus it's nice to have someone call you RIGHT after the show and tell me her opinion about it... and that it's the same as MINE. we really are sisters...