Saturday, June 27, 2009

3:04 AM



There have been many posts like this one.
It is late in the evening.
Early in the morning.
Whichever way you look at it, I should be sleeping and YET I am not.

This is bad. I can't sleep.
Too many caramel apples tonight.
Too much caffeine.
Too many strange incidences.
Too much to think about.
What's a girl to do?

BLOG.
I guess I will blog.
And stalk.
And maybe even combine the two to have a wonderful marriage I call
"BLOG-STALKING."
Beautiful relationship.

So this is what I will be doing.
In case anyone was wondering...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

my mom swears by picking up a new hobby when you cannot fall asleep...we suffer a lot from insomnia in my family!

Alix said...

haha One time I learned how to knit at like 5 am. haha

ryanandmindy said...

hahahaha..i love you.

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

I was wondering. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

SLEEEEEEEEEEP ALIX