Wednesday, June 17, 2009

resolution.

Ok. Let me begin by saying that I am fully aware that New Years was just over six months ago. Still, that doesn't change my ever-so-spirited mood to accomplish any and all things I want.
I have decided that I want to do MANY things.
For as long as I can remember, I focused on what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. WELL news flash to MYSELF...
THIS
is the rest of my life.

Instead of making excuses like,
"Oh, I am saving money."
"I don't know what I want to do."
"My contract at my apartment doesn't end until August."

I will start saying things like,
"NOW is the time."
"Sure, I'll go sky diving with you."
"Yeah, I'll learn how to fly a plane."
... and so on and so forth.

I want to do so many crazy and amazing things. I don't want to be a person who makes excuses their entire lives... nor do I want to be someone who didn't at least TRY to accomplish their goals.
From here on out, I will be motivated.

I feel inspired.

2 comments:

Ani said...

ya sista! do it! do everything you want to do. you've inspired me too! love you blisss!

Jesse Moore said...

Umm, so I'm really sorry about the blog-stalking, I guess you're not the only one. :) I LOVE to hear this from someone! ADVENTURE, ADVENTURE, ADVENTURE! Wanna go to Italy?! I still need to ski dive too! Lets be adventure buddies!

http://jesse.iconmemories.com/blog