Tuesday, July 7, 2009

and my favorite one is...

REID!


Realtor from Philly.
He is a gem and a peach.
And trying to find a killer combo like that is near impossible.

I seriously think this guy is adorable, not to mention sweet, genuine and an all around good guy.
If Jill doesn't choose him...
I'm free!
But, while watching tonight's episode I got the notion that none of the guys were right for her.
Kippy Kiptyn is a great guy but is totally fading out.
Poor Ed left the scene and then came back.
Bad move Ed. Undying love does not have a job as a technology consultant.
And Reid.
You are my match.
Sorry Jill.


3 comments:

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Hey Alix, you're so funny. I always randomly come to your blog, I need to more often! I have to adrmit, of all the guys I think she's got the most "natural chemistry" with Reid also. However, I think they might drive each other nuts if they were to get married... a very feisty couple. But cute none-the-less! Anyway, can't wait to watch the drama unfold. And PS - WES IS GONE... finally!!!

Aaron and Megan said...

I am addicted to the Bachelorette! I am so excited for every monday!! I am glad that Wes if finally gone, but I just don't know what to think of the other guys. I do like Reid though. I agree, I don't know if any of them are perfectly perfect for her. Hmmm..... I just don't know what to think.

Kali and JT said...

Oh my gosh didn't you like totally fall in love with Reid this last episode??? He was like a new man-one with a personality! I still think all of them suck for her but I guess it will be interesting to see what happens. If you look up the host chris harrison's bachelorette blog he write the FUNNIEST stuff about the past episode. check it out.