Saturday, December 31, 2011

oh my word.

good golly miss molly.
this holiday season has gone by much to fast.
i have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off for the past few weeks and i think this feeling won't go away until after March 9, 2012.
So many things to catch up on...
Katie Porter's wedding
Staying at the Beeson's abode
The kid who threw up during the opening prayer, all down the aisle... splash zone
flying on the tiniest plane I have ever been on in my life
A very Portland Christmas
The best crepe I ever had
Packing and moving (so glad phase one is complete)
Driving to California all by my lonesome while my oh so kind fiance decided to take a trip to L.A. and leave me alone on New Years. It's ok. I promise...

It is now time for me to relax and put my dogs up... at least for a day or two.
And then about to begin phase 2 of wedding planning. Let the fun begin!


HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!

No comments: