Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Katie is MARRIED!

A few weeks ago, Kirk and I were able to make our way to Washington for my dear friend Katie Pwotahhh's (now Katie Neilson) wedding!
The night before the wedding, Katie's in-laws threw a fabulous rehearsal dinner/party/bowling night at Lucky Strike's in Bellevue.
It. Was. A. Blast.
Such a great idea!
KHAM! OH how I have missed you! Don't worry, I'm representing the asian thing here. Apparently he didn't get the memo.


Whitney... The groom's sister. She was my very first and bff when I moved to Washington 17 years ago. 

The next day was the wedding day for the happy couple.
The reception was true to Katie and Adam style... Straight up dance party.
Katie's sisters even organized a flash dance!
I am proud to say that I participated.






I am so happy for you Katie and Adam!
WOO HOO!

2 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

You're next to get married girl!!! March is NOT that far away anymore now that it is finally 2012!

Katie said...

Woot woot! I'm so glad you and Kirk could come!!!! We onlynwish we had more time to hang out. Next up, Kirk and Alix's big day! San Fran here I come!