Tuesday, July 8, 2008

first timer.

Ok. I caved. I got a blog.

Here's the deal. I have a slight obsession with other people's blogs. I am pretty sure that while at work, I am constantly roaming around in blog world pretending like I am actually a part of it. Although there is a very HIGH percentage of blogs that belong to married couples (which I might add, are a lot more entertaining), I thought it might be a nice breath of fresh air to make my own and start the downhill process to addiction - to blogging.

Let me tell you: I AM STOKED!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Woot Woot!!! I'm so glad you're a blogger now. Can't wait to read about your exciting life.

ryanandmindy said...

since when do you have blog???? yay!! we can be blogging buddies now! i am putting you on my list!

Ani said...

blister sweet new logo!

Brittany said...

You are perfect for blogging becuase your so freaking funny! I can't wait to read your posts! Welcome to blogging...it sucks...your gonna love it!

Colby and Anna said...

oh super!! i got forced into blogging recently but i actually love it now! im happy u have one!