Wednesday, July 16, 2008

it's like summer... or something.

I'm blonde.

Upon turning 21 years old, I have decided that I am sick of people telling me what to do... for example, my mom firmly believes that I should NOT attend Culinary Arts school. (So, I shall be trying to enroll this summer.) I also have decided that I am the only person who has to live with my hair as much as I do... it's time for a change.

I didn't intend to have such a striking change in my hair style. Ever since I can remember, I have been a curly hair brunette and most of my life it has been exceptionally long. People would always compliment me on the color.
"The color is absolutely gorgeous... don't ever change it."
Now, granted, I did enjoy my hair color. It was multi-faceted and the perfect shade of brown. But, common... I want to experiment... LIVE A LITTLE!

I figured that since it IS summer, my favorite time of year, that I should pretend like the summer sun actually changes my hair color and so I got highlights... BLEACH highlights. What do you think? She said i could either go lighter or darker with a toner if I wanted but, I kind of like it like this. Scary thought though... I kind of want to go blonde blonde now... what the heck.


uh... thoughts?

4 comments:

ryanandmindy said...

pretty sure i'm in love..im mean..with your hair..

Brittany said...

It looks awesome!!! I really like it. Its always nice to have a change.

Kali and JT said...

I love love love it!!!! I think you should keep it how it is, no toner!!! You are fabulous and I miss you... I miss our rides to SLC and I need an update on your life lady!

Janet said...

it looks great!! i love it!