Thursday, June 16, 2011

the wedding.

2 weeks ago, we made the trip to Northern California for my lovely cousin Christina's wedding.
It was a beautiful wedding held at a winery and vineyard in Suisun Valley.
I was pleasantly surprised at how everything went down with out a single hitch.

Cousins! She was a gorgeous bride!
If I were to complain about one thing about this wedding it would be that I forgot my black bra so I was sporting the white bra straps all night. I was so classy.

Kirk and I at the dinner. We literally ate in the middle of the vineyard and the entire wedding was catered by the Buckhorn. It was absolutely DELICIOUS.
They hired a live band to play for the rest of the reception. They were seriously awesome and everything they sang just made everyone want to dance. They even let my cousins do a duet of Justin Bieber Kirk didn't know that us Parkinson's could break it down on the dance floor. EVERY SINGLE PERSON was dancing. This is what made the wedding so fun and epic. I honestly have never had such a fabulous time at a wedding. And I wasn't even drinking. Haha!
I love this picture that my uncle secretly snapped. Christina's husband, Simon, was a singer for Disney and played Zach Efron in the High School Musical parades at Disney. He sang "Brown-Eyed Girl" for Christina and of course, it's like my anthem.... so Kirk and I danced our butts off.
(I kind of wish my legs were as tan as my arms and face. They are always the last to get sun.)

I would say if weddings had perfect outcomes, then this wedding was perfection.
Congratulations to Christina and Simon!




No comments: