Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Are you afraid of heights?


Well apparently MY FLY is!
Ok.
Don't judge me...
BUT
I have been catching my zipper down almost every single day I wear jeans. HAHA!
I don't know where this came from or why exactly it started.
This is not something I normally do or something that I even accidentally do.
It just started and now I'm doing it all the time! As if I am too lazy or in too much of a hurry to zip up my jeans.
I mean, I cut it pretty close every morning but who knew I didn't have the time to put the finishing touches on my los jeans.
I am kind of embarrassed but mostly weirded out by myself.

6 comments:

Katie said...

It happens. But, if it's because you don't have time you should maybe consider cutting some things out of your packed tight schedule. :)

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

I had a pair of khaki pants I used to wear when I worked at the Mazda store all the time, and I never remembered to zip the friggin zipper. I think it was because there were two buttons and then a zipper. Three separate parts to keep my jeans together. And apparently it was just too much for me. Usually walked around with my zipper down until next time I went to the bathroom and realized it was down.

{ mr and mrs jp } said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ani said...

HEATHER! These jeans have 2 buttons and then a zipper too! That must be it! But I hate that I actually have to consciously remember to zip up my pants! haha What am I? 5?

Ani said...

haha that last comment by me was actually alix on my name... :)
love the post sista blista!! make time for the zippuh!

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

aw you are so cute. i love purple too. im a fan of black nail polish right now with purple glitter in it:) forever21. haha:) yay for pretty nail polish!