Thursday, October 29, 2009

PURPLE




This season I am enjoying purple. I have painted my toenails this color. And I am seriously considering painting my fingernails a similar color.
I think the last time I liked purple was in 3rd grade and my best friend Brittany and I would tell everyone that it was our favorite color. It's been a good 14 years since I have called purple a favorite and I believe it is time for me to bring it back. I won't be painting my room purple any time soon but I will be incorporating it into my daily wardrobe. Maybe even put a few purple things in my room. It may clash with my current tranquil, spa-like greens, topes and blues but who cares?
Matching is SO overrated.

2 comments:

ryanandmindy said...

it's funny you say this because my nails have been a color close to this for the past week..

Ani said...

i looooove this purple!