Wednesday, October 28, 2009

if you're wondering...

If I have a secret admirer the answer is an astounding and intense YES:

Hi,

You don't know me, and I don't know you. And this is going to seem really bizarre. I was browsing people on here though and came across your page today. Truth me told, all I can say is I have seen shooting stars and have been a witness to many a miracle, but never have my eyes beheld nor have my ears heard of such a beautiful heaven sent angel. Now that I've embarrassed the crap out of myself I'll stop.

Just stating my mind,

A friend

Who are you my friend?
I found this today in my facebook inbox. Pretty original, right? Now, I am not trying to brag or boast about this admirer who, by the way, came off more creepy than anything else. I guess this was just so amusing that I felt the need to share with the family. Please enjoy.

10 comments:

Aaron and Megan said...

Alix, that is crazy!! Let me know if you ever figure it out. I had a strange experience this morning driving to Sammamish... a landscaping truck was honking at me (not constantly, just at the stop-lights) from Redmond all the way to the Timberline entrance ... acting like I should know who he is. I have no clue who this random person is. I just kept driving though.

trudy...{and jamo} said...

wow. hummm?

have you started your own tumblr? i want to follow you as soon as you do. let me know if you need any help!
i am soooooo addicted to mine!

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

A.) Megan's comment about the guy honking at her consistently at every stop light made me laugh.

B.) You need to tell that creeper to take him and is creepy comments back to the Space (or blogging) because stocking is not welcome on this social network. (This meaning facebook)

C.) You are all of those things and more.

D.) I miss you. No question mark. I am stating.

E.) That will be all, thank you.

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

Amendment: I'm pretty sure I meant stalking. Dangit.

ryanandmindy said...

hahaha..this is classicly creepy! seriously..is the guy anonymous? or do we have full names here? prankster, maybe? no? k.

Alix said...

Ok.. this creepster does have a name. It is Clark. However, I would like to mention that I am not friends with him on facebook. He just found me, wrote that to me and called me his friend. I can't look at his page and I don't know where he is from. But maybe I think he may have been sent by an angel. Who knows.

aly.kay said...

hey, so I got the same email in my facebook from someone named Cole Hamel. No joke, the exact same words. So I googled his name and nothing, and then I googled the words and found your blog. Whatever happened with this?

DezertBell said...

So that secret admirer ...did you ever hear anything about it again? I just received the same one

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

Ahhh I also got this same message. I googled it because I thought about it and wondered if anyone else got it and there have been like 3 blogs that popped up.

Except for mine was from a "Clark Hamel."

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

Ahhh I also got this same message. I googled it because I thought about it and wondered if anyone else got it and there have been like 3 blogs that popped up.

Except for mine was from a "Clark Hamel."