Sunday, October 11, 2009

and i was like...

"why are you so obsessed with me?" - Mariah Carey

Alright, I am not one of those people who doesn't like to tell other's what I am planning on dressing up as for Halloween. I was trying to think of something SUPER creative and witty and above all, never been done before.
After weighing all the options I fell upon the final idea of dressing up as...
A WITCH.
Some may say the suit fits. Or the boot fits. Or the hat fits, or the broom fits or what have you.
I don't mind. I am fully aware of the seemingly "witchy" characteristics I may possess.

But let me tell you how excited I am for my costume!
It will entail the following:


maybe some ruby-red slippers?

definitely one of these...
a black pettiskirt.


Some leggins'


to possibly reenact this:



I'm pretty sure I have been Dorothy at least 5 times growing up. I think it's time for me to branch out. I'll be the wicked witch of west... or east? Either way, I'm still stickin' to my favorite movie of all time.

1 comment:

Ani said...

boooo yah blisstuh! what a cute witch idea! i can't wait to see what ur little self comes up with. YAY! Halloweenn!!!