Monday, June 14, 2010

bachelorette: new york

(Hello Chris L. You are sweet. I like you.)

- Fall in love around the world saga sounds a bit familiar. Jillian's season mayhaps?
- I want a makeover by InStyle. Ohhh, I really want that mint green dress.
- I want to be a stylist. That would be so fun.
- I want more clothes.
- I digress.
- I think it's funny how the guys sit around talking about other guys' connections with Ali. Do guys really do this?
- I'm enjoying Chris L. He seems realistic and a GUY'S GUY.
- Casey, you're a bit awkward. You seem nice. But, awkward. Don't sing with only one person in the audience. Whoops.
- Casey. You are coming on a little too strong. Poor guy. Dial it down a notch. It will happen for you.
- Bebe: "I feel like if they got married, Casey will secretly want to kill her."
- Don't cry.
- Weatherman... you are a funny person. Just being yourself is funny.
- Those spandex biking-shorts are hot.
- The singing bits are FUNNY. I heart them.
- Jesse WINS the singing. But apparently Roberto has it all. He is pretty fine.
- Jealous boys. Poor guys.
- "Weather forecast was for sunny skies, but then the storm opened up and crapped on my face." - Classy analogy weatherman.
- Why is your hair scraggly on that Broadway stage Ali
- "Beehive of knives in your face." Weatherman does it again.
- I still don't have a favorite on this show. I have a few favorites.
- Frank, Kirk, Chris and Roberto. In no particular order.
- All of these weather analogies. Dang.
- Supposebly? Ali... I learned in like 9th grade that wasn't a word.
- Chris L. is a winner. I think he's become my favorite.
- Ali's hair this entire episode is bad. I hope it's just because she is feeling "under the weather."
- The singing episode. Too many solo singers. Holy shiz.
- Justin. ALL liars try to divert the lying attention onto someone else. Although Casey is lying... calm the freak down. Wo is you.
- Ooops with the tattoo. 11 nails? My Brothers? The two crazies are made for each other.
- The candy was sweet. Just pretend you didn't get that tattoo. Casey.
- Ahhh... you kept Casey. Do you just feel bad for the guy?
- Jesse is CUTE. I'll get acreage with a bunch of cows with you...
- Iceland looks pretty.
- After credits bloopers. I LOVE THEM. Hahaha!

2 comments:

Juliana said...

I loveee Chris L. from the second he stepped out he was my favorite haha unfortunately I don't have cable and I have to wait another 8-9 hours for it to be online to watch it.. boo!

ryanandmindy said...

this is the first episode i've been able to endure and i'm right there with you. chris l is my fav. and roberto is bueno too. i'll take either or.