Thursday, June 24, 2010

real housewives.

I must confess that I have an unhealthy love for BRAVO tv and the television shows within.
Real Housewives of New Jersey and New York are currently my favs.
I love how they repeat the same episodes over and over again.
They play season after season.
It's A-MAZING.
BeBe has been getting into it too.
I sometimes watch Hannah Montana with her, she watches inappropriate drama with me.
It's wonderful.
I'm probably so obsessed with these shows because I want to live on the east coast.
These ladies are definitely absolutely crazy.
But the scenery is fabulous.


1 comment:

trudy...{and jamo} said...

oh. my. gosh.
okay.
i am in love with Real housewives of NY.
the past two time we went to st. george i just watched bravo. i love it. i wish i had it here. but i kind of get in a bad mood after i watch it because they are always fighting and yelling.
i just LOVE Sonja! isn't she hilarious? did you see the episode where she wanted to get a tummy tuck and took Romona to the dr.? did you see the one where Romona was in a fashion show and her eyes were HUGE? haha. it was awesome. or where the dutchess sings her song?! hahaaaaaaaa. i am laughing so hard right now.
i am so excited for our playdate next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i got my cardi at wal-mart! it was on sale for $12! go get one!