Saturday, June 26, 2010

today.


Today I got to play with long time BFF Heather (commonly referred to as "Cheadsz"), her son Brooks and also her husband Brooks. Don't be worried, confusion is avoided in this family by using the names within context. I didn't quite catch on, but one day, one day.
Well, the day started off with the Lively clan informing me that my mailman is in fact
ELVIS.
Exhibit A:

He's even doing Elvis-like moves whilst putting the mail into the corresponding boxes. He also listens or possibly SINGS Elvis songs. It's true. He lives. And he is my mailman.

Moving along.
We then went to Ikea where we had a less than impressive check-out lady.
Then to the Supermall where I bought things that I TOTALLY need including a pair of lovely shoes. This is also where Brooks Jr. found his love for nylon over his face.
Heather: "I'm pretty sure this makes me a bad mother but..."
Places nylon over head.
We both laugh hysterically.
Brooks Jr. also enjoyed this moment too.
A few other shout outs:
"Smith, wade lively."
"All of my unlces are named Benjamin, John, Robert, Ed, James and Dan. Can't get more generic than that."

All in all, Brooks Jr. is my absolute favorite fairy god son and I have missed Heather and her fam so much! Thank you for such a fun day!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love when Heather says "I'm pretty sure this makes me a bad mother but..." hahahahaha! I've had a few of those moments myself.