Saturday, June 19, 2010

the diet of champions.

Allow me to share with you what I gorged myself on today.
The day started off pretty alright with a piece of wheat toast con peanut butter and honey.
Then I went on to lunch which consisted of a bag of baked Lays and diet coke.
I proceeded to dinner and ventured off to the Safeway deli for a turkey and havarti panini. Then to Starbucks for a soy strawberry frapp.
I continued the evening babysitting where I ate a handful of bread.
After babysitting, I went to return a redbox at the grocery store where I bought 2 of those $1 ice creams that added up to about 500 calories.
I consumed those as a topping to the day.
And that my friends, is the diet of champions.
No, I am not pregnant. Nor am I mourning any sort of breakup or death.
Don't judge.

1 comment:

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

I would never judge. The other day I drank no less than 64 ounces of diet coke. I was feeling quite jittery by about midnight when I finished the last few sips. It wasn't as great as it might sound.