Sunday, May 31, 2009

jon and kate plus...

ME!
You know... it seems like everyone right now has an opinion about Jon and Kate.
Here is mine:
LEAVE THEM ALONE!


It totally baffles me that these people are getting so much media attention! I mean, they are famous for being parents.
My mom should be famous then.
She had me as a child. That should be reality TV show worthy right there.

I am a pretty big fan of this show. Not so much a fan of the parents because I think they are both stupid. But those kids are probably the cutest kids ever...
I hated the first episode of this season... TOTALLY awkward.
I hope everything works out.
Mostly because I can't bear to watch another awkward episode...


3 comments:

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

wait. they are the cutest kids ever? you don't know any cuter? hmm. yeah, the first episode was pretty painful. I hope everything works out well for those poor kids. what a nightmare that will be! i have an idea... lets get together and go out to lunch and talk about them like we actually know them.

Ani said...

amen!! seriously i didn't watch the episode but after hearing what you have to say about it... i'm sick and tired of it myself. leave these people alone. we just want to watch the cute little kids :)

Colby and Anna said...

im agreed! i love the show too, im not a fan of kate tho, i feel bad for how she treats john! anyways...love you girl! haha i know i need to update my blog more :)