Friday, May 1, 2009

oh. my. gosh.

Three years ago, I read this book.
It changed my life.
I used to be known as the girl who was tough and strong and NEVER cried.
I would never cry in movies.
I didn't cry when Lassie died.
I wouldn't even cry when pets died.
But, this book...
This book brought me to tears.
Not just for a few seconds.
Not for a few minutes.
I was teary for a few days.
It was the best book I have ever read.
Since then, I am a crier. I cry in almost every single movie ever.
I even cry in Little Mermaid.
A good conversation,
a touching commercial...
"I am a major weeper." (The Holiday, yes I cried in this movie too)

The other day, I went to the movies and saw THIS:





I AM SO EXCITED.



4 comments:

Ryan and Brittany said...

Oh I am so excited you posted this because I have been looking for a good book to read. I need to read it before the movie comes out!! It looks so good... but I am already a crier... I am done for!

Meg said...

I saw this when I went to see "Ghost of Girlfriends past" and was in a pool of tears. I need to read the book first too though. Thanks for posting!

Ani said...

blissy!! yes yes yes! let's revive this babayyyy! we will do it. and it will be fabulous! love you! bye!

Steven and Wendy OBryant said...

So, after reading this post I went out and bought the book. I read it over Memorial Day weekend and LOVED it! Thank you for such a great recommendation. I sobbed for the last 40 pages and can't wait for the movie.