Tuesday, May 19, 2009

the ice cream man.

Yesterday was the epitome of SUMMER.
This included:
BBQ's
Laying out poolside
Parks
and
THE ICE CREAM MAN.

So, yes. It was a pretty summery day.
And this was the best way to end it:

NOTE: the name of the ice cream company... "Dad's" creepy enough right?
THEN the man handing the small child his ice cream. I mean, I was slightly disturbed by the appearance of the seller and this kid could not have been much older than 7.

But, seeing the ice cream truck and hearing the music reminded me of my childhood days and it lured me in. I just HAD to have some.
So we got some.
Kirk paying for the Lime bar we got.

Let me tell you Mr. CREEPSTER ICE CREAM MAN,
I am kind of scared of you but, your tactics and ice cream are mighty fine.
Thank you... for starting my summer off on a good note.


2 comments:

Meg said...

HAHA, I saw this same guy driving by the other day and thought the same thing. :)

Lorna said...

I always wonder why some middle age guy drives an ice cream truck. It creeps me out too!