Saturday, August 29, 2009

good day.

It wasn't that I was not already having a decent day. My day was actually going pretty well. Good news left and right, best conversation of my life the evening before.
Things were going MY WAY.
If you know me, you probably know that I love spouting out random quotes from random movies at random times.
Most of the time they are so random, it's hard to figure out exactly where they came from.
Yesterday, as I was listening in on a customer's small conversation with her friend she said,
"You lied to me?"

And thus beginneth my story.
Ok... If you are not Ani, you probably won't get the importance of this seeminly UNimportant quote. If said correctly, it sounds like something from the movie Mulan. When the little dragon, Mushu finds out that the cricket is NOT lucky. Mushu also believes that the horse in the movie is a cow. He then turns to the horse and says,
"And what are you a sheep!?"
And then I laugh hysterically because I am 7 years old and think Disney movies are clever.

Back to the girl starting to quote a movie:

As these lovely friends exit the store, the other turns and says,
"And what are you a sheep?!"

HAHA. I wish I was their friend at that moment because the only person I know who KNOWS that quote is my lovely sister, Ani.
And that is why my good day was just that much better.

5 comments:

The Aprecios said...

"i think my bunny slippers just ran for cover."

Can we be friends since I LOVE this movie too?

Darren and Brandi said...

i can't believe you don't know i know this quote. RIGHT when i saw the words "you LIED to me?", i immediately (before continuing to read) said to myself "and what are you, a sheep?" hahaha i love it!

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

this made my whole day. i love how you tell stories. you are too sttttinkin' cuuuute.

Sabs said...

like brandi, i needed no explanation...the quote is priceless! love love love it! :)perhaps we watched it together one night when i babysat:)

Ani said...

that is the best thing i have ever heard blister! this story tells me that there really is something magical about disney movies. SERIOUSLY.