Saturday, August 1, 2009

Story of my life..

For the MOMENT.

iPHONE.

I got one.

Praise the good heavens above! I have a new, fully functional, WORKING cellular device.

No more dropped calls in broad daylight.

No more "I never got that call... or that text."

No more. NO. MORE.

One thing that IS a problem with the new phone is I don't quite know how to use it properly. And I am probably the worst texter this side of the Mississippi.

Bear with me folks while this transition - while it is a magical one - it's gonna take a LITTLE getting used to.

Moving forward.

My CHI straightener broke.

AND I am out of curling creme for my curly locks.

This is what I refer to as a PREDICAMENT.

I am in the process of recieving a new fully functional straightener (with benefits including: UNLIMITED WARRANTY.)

Don't worry people, I still have my HIGH SCHOOL straightener.

Things are going MY way.

In other news...

I am working.

Actually that is NOT news because that is ALL I have been doing.

Better news:

I am attending school at UVU in the fall.

Yes, you heard correctly, Utah Valley UNIVERSITY baby.

This is HOPEFULLY where I will get my nursing degree.

Or some sort of degree, dang it.

It is so incredibly difficult for me to narrow down my education to ONE specific thing because I seriously want to do EVERYTHING. From being an author to nurse to maybe one day getting a pilot’s license… I can’t say that I am fully content with choosing just one major.

LUCKILY I realized that I have my whole life ahead of me and picking ONE thing is NOT what I will be doing.

AND

I am moving.

YES everyone... MOVING.

If you know me, you know that I pretty much DESPISE moving.

But, I am actually really excited about this one and I will tell you why.

I get my own room. That's not really new. But with this room there are TWO closets and MY VERY OWN bathroom.

Heaven?

I believe so.

Not only that, but we get the freedom of decorating our space HOWEVER we want. I mean, paint, furniture - the WORKS. Dream come true. I am tickled. What color you ask? You will just have to wait for that post... :)

You may be in for a TREAT.

2 comments:

Janet said...

yeah! we can be uvu buddies!! where are you moving to?? a house?

Brittany said...

Wow you have a lot going on right now!!! My straightener broke once and it was probably the worst thing that has ever happened to me...what did we do before these wonderful tools were invented. Congrats on UVU and the new place. I can't wait to see how you decorate!