Friday, August 21, 2009

liiiiiiiife...

Sometimes life stresses me out to no end.
And it kind of creeps up on you and then
BAM
it all falls onto you like a ton of freaking bricks.
Some may say, well that's just because you procrastinate.
This may be true. I am a MAJOR procrastinator.
But, then things happen outside of your control and you just want to SCREAM.
At times, I just want to throw things all the livelong day.
Frustration is what I refer to as any sort of emotion that comes when something happens and there is nothing you can do about it. And it's sucky sauce.
(Add sauce to the end of any adjective and you get the best description ever.)
So... I am moving.
and I am working.
and I need to pay bills.
AND WHEN DID I TURN into a 30-year-old work-hating machine? BOOO.
Yes, here I am... complaining. In this economy. Which is also sucky sauce.
And, to top it off... where are all my peeps at?
I lost my friends.
And the sticker on my laptop is unsticking and it's scratching my wrist and I still need to wash my face and brush my teeth and go to bed so I can wake up and do ALL the things on my TO DO list.
And I wore these shoes that made my feet smell and I am driving a car that I can't reach the pedal to and I really miss when LIFE was simple and all I had to worry about was whose turn it was to do the dishes...
OH WAIT... IT'S MY TURN.

Complaining sesh - OVER.
I guess I can call this bitter pity party #2.
DANG IT.
I promise I am a happy person...


3 comments:

Heather Lively said...

Dear Alix,
The sun will come out, tomorrow!
Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, they'll be sun.

Bills = gay butt sauce. Did that work there? I desperately want to be like you... sauce? Hmm... I think I am pushing it now. May I join your pity party? Pity party for two? Why can't you reach the petals? I want you to know, that I drive my car with the seat ALL THE WAY forward. That's right, I'm short. I often wonder, What if Subaru didn't make their seats go forward quite so far?

But seriously, I am sorry you are so stressed. I hope everything gets better! I am excited to see where you guys are moving to and what you do with the place! Good luck with everything.

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

I love this post. Not because you're frustrated, but because we all feel like this sometimes. I had a similar post to this a couple of weeks ago. Ha ha.

Darren and Brandi said...

Sucky sucky sucky sauce. Sorry everything is very sucky right now. It will get better. Also, I love you. Also, we need to talk. Also, I start school in a month. Also, I move in 3 weeks. Also... I don't know what else... but I miss you and need to hear your voice.