Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sir Bennington III


This was my bunny.
He had a regal name.
Mostly because he was a regal bunny.
We loved him very much.
He was part of our family.
You can judge us.
It's ok. I still enjoyed his company.
We would even take him on trips...
I will miss the way he would nibble on lettuce and celery and carrots.
Weird right? A bunny who actually LIKED carrots...
I will miss the scurrying around when we would vacuum.
And when I would hold him near his cage he would LEAP out of my arms in efforts to escape to freedom... TO HIS CAGE.
OHHH BENNI. (Apparently that's how we spell his name)

R.I.P.
December 2004 - August 2009

3 comments:

Ani said...

r.i.p.

trudy...{and jamo} said...

sad.

Alix said...

I KNOW! I felt bad because you guys thought I GOT a bunny... but, my current bunny just died...