Sunday, August 30, 2009

b.o.r.e.d.

It's quite pathetic how I am bored ESPECIALLY since I have a TO DO list the size of TEXAS.
Maybe a more appropriate way to describe what I am currently feeling is to say,
I am bored with my TO DO list.
Yes.
That's better.
I am over trying to clean my room.
I'm over putting things away.
I'm over decorating.
WEIRD right?
Hopefully this too shall pass.

So... instead of doing the things I SHOULD be doing, I have chosen to embark on making really great playlists.

Current favorites are:
"Whatcha Say" by Jason Derulo featuring Imogen Heap
"Only You Can Love Me This Way" by Keith Urban
"I Never Told You" by Colbie Caillat

Don't worry. I have only been spending ALL day listening to, downloading and singing along to these songs and more. Waste of time? Some may think so. But, I believe music is healing to the soul. It does things for me that nothing else can. It can lift my spirits, change my mood and motivate me.

Now, I shall begin painting my nails. Another totally important thing I forgot to put on my TO DO list.
Feel free to let me know of other VERY important things I should be doing... aside from what I REALLY should be doing.

1 comment:

sarahbjolley said...

don't forget to paint your toe nails too!!!