Wednesday, September 30, 2009

the itsy bitsy...

...was caught creepin on me in the SHOWER.
Have some dignity and respect!
umm... I was so creeped out and grossed out and wanted to scream every time its little arms waved into the rain-like water falling from the shower head but,
shivers and gagging noises came out instead.
I HATE SPIDERS.
Ani hates germs.
I HATE SPIDERS

I HATE SPIDERS.
To the point where I literally cannot be in the same room or eye line with one or else I have a panic attack. I couldn't even google "spiders" to find an image for this post for fear that I will have nightmares tonight. WELL folks, I guess I just faced my worst fear because there I was, minding my own business, washing off the day, and I was interrupted by a tan spider that was literally STARING at me whilst in the shower. Mr. Charlotte's Web did not give me any privacy nor the decency to turn around... NOT TO MENTION, he was waving all of his tentacle-like arms at me as if to say "HEY! HEY! HEY! I can see you! And I MAY attack you." He even took a little trip down to my loofah sponge while he THOUGHT I wasn't looking but OH I saw him and I did scream as it climbed back up the one threaded line of web to safety.
UGHHHHH BLAHHH! shivers. EW. AH. I hate the fact that the spider was in my shower and now I need to buy a new loofah sponge because that one is tainted. AH.
Halloween is upon us. The spider said so.
SO SAITH THE SPIDAHH

5 comments:

Jason said...

ewshkies. bring him to me. i'll train him and tame him.

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

I hate germs like Ani hates germs. Probably as much, if not more than you hate spiders.

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Finally, someone that feels the same way I do. People always think I'm being a baby, but seriously - if I see a spider I almost give myself a heart attack. Yucky.

Binz said...

This is the funniest thing I have ever read...so thats why you were screaming haha