Monday, November 2, 2009

SendMeScripture.com



Ladies and gentlemen,
Get excited.
There is a new website out there called, www.sendmescripture.com

This is a fabulous website that Mr. Kirk Ouimet himself designed and created because he decided he was too lazy to open his scriptures and read from them daily. It's ok, I still heart you Kirk :) This website allows you to subscribe and receive a text or email of a random scripture from any volume (Book of Mormon, Bible, etc.) You can also choose the time -- up to 5 times a day -- and there is your little spiritual thought for the day right at your fingertips.

Let me just tell you that I have already signed up for it and am taking full advantage of the features this website has to offer. I highly recommend it to those who are finding it hard to set aside the time to read the scriptures or for those who just want that little spiritual "umph" to keep the day going on a good note.

So, are you excited now?

I know I am!
Thank you Kirk.

2 comments:

Ani said...

kirk is a genius!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

he is a genius, seriously.
genius + the sweetest guy ever= awesome catch!

he is so sweet! he was nice helping me with those boxes!

happy birthday ani! she is so cute!