Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was so fun this year!
I spent the beginning of it with one of my FAVORITE friends, HEATHER!
Since she has moved to Pullman, WA, I have not seen her since JUNE and I have missed her dearly!
We went to lunch to Frankie's (a Redmond fav) and pretty much sat there for about 3 hours catching up, eating, drinking diet coke and of course, laughing hysterically! I love how every time we get together, it's almost as if nothing has changed and we are back in high school and acting like everything we do is the funniest thing ever. I love this girl to death and I am so glad I got to see her and her family even though it was only for a little bit.
Here are some pictures from that afternoon.
Thank you Jason for supplying us with the most amazing holiday background.
(Sorry Heather, don't kill me for posting this picture.)
K... he is seriously the cutest kid ever! I love being his fairy godmother!
P.S. We are in the market for a new fairy godfather. Any takers? haha
Climbing for the camera. Look at that charming little face!

Then, we continued our holiday tradition of making tacos for dinner only this year we decided to switch it up a bit and make some of these delicious enchiladas. Recipe found here.
We took some pictures and spent some quality Christmas Eve family time together.
Such a fun and relaxed Christmas Eve for the family and I am so glad I was able to come home to Washington to be with everyone!

No comments: