Thursday, December 17, 2009

sweet tooth.


I actually really don't have a sweet tooth.
I rarely like to eat candy.
I sometimes skip dessert.
I would rather enjoy a salty/savory treat than anything sugary.
I'm crazy, I know.
But, let me tell you some candies that just make my mouth water.
My guilty little pleasures if you will.


MOOSE MUNCH. Kirk brought this over a few nights ago and I'm pretty sure I ate the entire box. It was AMAZING. Such a delicious and purely heavenly snack. And it has dark chocolate in it. MY FAVORITE!


Not just ANY Laffy-Taffy... WATERMELON Laffy-Taffy. We discovered it at the 7-11 and now every time we go there (which is almost on a daily basis) we have to get a handful. These are SO good and definitely bring joy to my heart.


This little number is vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce topped with cinnamon sugar pecans.
This is found at Carrabbas as the "John Cole" and is absolutely DELIGHTFUL.
I generally don't enjoy any sort of nut in my dessert but this is just SO good, I don't even CARE!



Last, but certainly not least, caramel apples. My favorites are the ones from Kneaders or Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and the flavor is called caramel apple pie. MMmmmMMM. I have dreams about these babies. They are tart but very very sweet. I don't have the power to turn these away...

What are some of your sweet tooth divulges?

4 comments:

Katie said...

I love scotchmallows from Sees. And s'mores cupcakes from new york cupcakes. And sour soothers from Canada. And good old peanut butter m&ms. There are probably more, but that's it for now.

trudy...{and jamo} said...

i LOVE moose munch!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janet said...

i love the apple pie apples too!!!! So good! I am also a sucker for english toffee. YAY for sweets!!

grant + brittany said...

i LOVE apple pie apples!!!!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmm