Thursday, December 10, 2009

Mi Casa.

Ask and ye shall receive.
Lovely lady and friend, Becca (check out her blog here)has asked to see pictures of the humble abode.
And here they are.
Enjoy.


the red front door.

the view from the inside.

the living room.

the living room again. LOVE the fireplace. LOVE it.
Kitchen.

my bedroom!!

my desk/work area. Kirk hooked a sista UP.

another view of the bedroom.

my getting ready/reading nook. that mirror, that's where i get ready. those books, i read those.

the bathroom.


So there you have it! It isn't exactly to par but it will have to do for now! I like it and find it cozy!
My favorite place to be is sitting at my desk working on my blog and feeling professional.
What's your favorite place in your home?

6 comments:

Aaron and Megan said...

I love the pictures! Your place is so adorable!

Darren and Brandi said...

Oh Alix! It's so cute! You should come give me ideas for my house :)

My favorite place in my house (currently, not all the time) is in my front room where the Christmas tree is. LOVE it! Next step: decorate the tree. haha

Becca said...

alix thanks for posting!! soo cute. ps. i have a white shower curtain too!! love it. but where did you get yours at? im likin it a lott.

ryanandmindy said...

oh my gosh alix! those plates on your living room wall...i've been wanting them for MONTHS!!! but ryan won't let me get them til we move so that we have a place to put them..can i just tell you how jealous i am?!?

grant + brittany said...

love the blog. i hope we work together this week. your house is cute and looks super cozy!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

cute home!
i love it.