Wednesday, December 30, 2009

last day in Washington

Sadly friends, it has come to an end.
My flight leaves at 9:30am tomorrow... meaning I need to wake up at 6am.
So, I should be asleep right now.
Naturally, I am not.
Luckily I was able to spend part of the day with Miss Katie Pwoatahhh.
Remember her from here?
We went to Cheesecake Factory for a lovely little snack, where our server managed to talk without moving her mouth.
We noticed.
And then shopped at Bell Square...
Where I met my mom's best friend,
Shaun.
I am sad to leave. I really am.
Every time I come home to Washington, I always feel like it's home and where I belong. I hope and pray that I will end up here.
It was a great trip. I was able to see so many of my close friends and spend good quality time with my family.
Farewell Washington... but not for long.
Hopefully.

No comments: