Tuesday, April 6, 2010

my momma came!

We had a fabulous time eating our way through Utah with our momma!
This was taken at Simply Thai in Sandy and if you like Thai food, I HIGHLY recommend this place. Definitely worth the drive.
Anyway, my momma had a wonderful time dining, shopping and hanging out with us and her bff Lorna whilst Bebe and Dolly had their Spring Break in California. Although there was no sunshine to enjoy, we definitely had a great time basking in the snow...?
I mean, who doesn't love when their momma comes to visit?



1 comment:

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

Am I wearing my headbands on the wrong side of my part? I think I am. Alix, dress me please!!!!! I am lost and confused without you! I'm glad you had a good time with your momma! You all look so cute together. I would like to eat my way through Utah. That sounds nice!