Thursday, April 15, 2010

rice-a-roni.

no, this isn't a post about rice-a-roni, contrary to what it may seem.
does anyone know what kind of treat rice-a-roni happens to be?
the San Francisco treat!
This is really what this post is about.
San Fran.
I am going in May and you could not even begin to understand my excitement! I love this city and even more, I love California. It is my first home and I love seeing my family whilst being there.
Kirk has a Google I.O. Conference (I have no idea what the heck it is to be honest) and I am meeting up with him after it the conference is over to play in the city.
Reasons why San Francisco is awesome:
-pier 49
-fisherman's wharf
-ghirardelli square (ghirardelli chocolate)
-noe valley (my favorite)
-all the sourdough my heart could desire
-the golden gate bridge
-golden gate park
-the beach
-full house
-the food. the sushi.

any recommendations for things to do while in SF? I would love to hear about them.

2 comments:

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

I have never been to San Fran before! Call me lame, it's fine. I already know. Have so much fun there! Eat some taffy that is actually made in SLC. That happened before, right? I WISH you could join me on midday walks. For now, I can only dream of such glorious things.

Brittany said...

the rain forest cafe and Lombard street are a few of my favorites...besides the ones you mentioned. If you haven't been to Alcatraz, that is fun too!