Tuesday, April 27, 2010

dark spot corrector.

This is Clinique's new skin brightening product. This has been tested against other prescriptions and was proved to be just as good if not better than those prescription products.
I have had acne scarring on my face for FOREVER.
I am testing this stuff out. I have only been using it for a week, and I have noticed subtle minor differences. It is supposed to show dramatic changes in 12 weeks. It has been one week. I will keep you all posted on my findings. I know you are all dying to know my results. I KNOW it.

4 comments:

Lorna said...

I bought some of that but I haven't used it yet. When do you put it on? I am excited to hear what you think.

Janet said...

if it works please let me know! i have similar face issues!!!1

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

The commercials for this stuff beckon me! I want to try it! Not likely though, lets be honest. I am excited to see how it works! Yay ALix's FACE!

ryanandmindy said...

no seriously. i AM dying to know. i want this stuff! please keep me posted.