Thursday, April 15, 2010

whoops.

today i realized that i am getting a little too used to eating out.
bad.
bad.
bad.
it used to be kirk and i and the usual Friday or Saturday night eat out or make a glorious meal in.
I'm pretty sure I have eaten out every single day this week. But let me just say that although today is Thursday, I can foresee the future and it is telling me that I will continue to eat out until week's end.
What a bitter-sweet habit.
I do get to enjoy yummy foods and all things delicious.
I don't enjoy the dent on the wallet, the squeeze-in to my los jeans and feeling so full I can hardly move.
I am trying to eat better. I went to my new favorite grocery store - the Sunflower Market - and got some fresh veggies and prepared them to be eaten at my own convenience (never, shoot.) It's a start.
Any good ideas on how to eat healthier and eat IN rather than OUT?
Or maybe I should just hit up the local In-n-Out? eh?

No comments: