Sunday, April 18, 2010

spring is for...

the spiders.
It happened again.
Remember THIS?
There I was, giving myself a protein treatment for my lovely locks, and I saw a spider spying on me in the shower.
I mean really, spiders have no sense of privacy. They just creep up on you at the most inappropriate times. I seriously can't stand it.
Not only was there a little episode in the shower, but I woke up this morning to a spider on my ceiling RIGHT above my head.
Sick. I am literally gagging remembering all of this.
I guess I will just think about those spiders when I want to eat something terrible.
What a great new diet.
Innovative.
"Hungry? Are you sure? Would the SPIDERS approve?"
Yeah, that sounds a little nuts-o.

In other news, I am trying a new recipe for tacos.
I am a huge fan of crock pots and rarely use them.
I found a recipe that calls for chicken, and your favorite salsa.
Add a little water and chicken and salsa and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-6 hours.
Done.
I hope it turns out!

Happy Spring!

1 comment:

Darren and Brandi said...

You and your spiders. You are hilarious. By the way, we should chat sometime soon. I want to talk to you!