Friday, January 14, 2011

blah blah blah.


I'm probably the most cynical person I know. And sometimes when people ask me questions about my life, I even get bored with myself.
However, let me fill you all in on what is going on, because a few things have changed.

First and foremost: SCHOOL.
Because of some discrepancies on my residency forms. Ok, I guess I didn't get my license within the correct time frame. I thought I wasn't going to be able to go to school and I was so bummed about it. I am so ready to go to school and finish my education. Ryan Burton, bless his soul, has made me a sweet deal. I can start classes for second block of this semester. Not exactly what I wanted and I can't take any of the art classes I have been SO looking forward to. BUT, I am happy to just get things started.

Secondly: WORK.
I found a job. A part time job. I work 12-20 hours a week. I am a part time receptionist/admin. I am still looking for another part time job because as of right now, I do nothing until the days I work and I need MONIES. Taboo? I don't even care.

Thirdly: BLOG.
I am making a new blog. This one is killlllling me. Sometimes it doesn't let me log in... it's with my OLD email address and it won't let me add my NEW email address to the list. Why? I don't know. I have actually been trying to fix this for years but now is the time I am moving forward and making a new blog. Don't worry, you will all know when it comes.

P.S.
Have you seen this?
It's awesome.
I love his blog and I check it on the daily. I love how creative he is and I love how he just self taught himself how to photograph. He's got an eye for fashion.

2 comments:

trudy...{and jamo} said...

you make me laugh.
that video was cool!

Grace said...

omg i totally follow that blog!! i love it too!!