Saturday, January 1, 2011

i wanna see this.

Hello folks.
I have much to update on.
From my whirlwind of a trip to California for Christmas,
to a spontaneous trip to Vegas...
I want to catch up on all of that.
HOWEVER,
I just want to let you all know that I really REALLY really want to see this movie:


Gweneth Paltrow. Tim McGraw. Leighton Meester.
GAHH!!
And it's already being nominated for a Golden Globe... it's not even out yet.
AND, they are all singing their own songs. Who would have thought Leighton had a voice?
January 7th, you bet your bottom dollar I will be seeing this movie.

2 comments:

Aaron and Megan said...

I want to see that movie too!

ryanandmindy said...

leighton meester sings a song with cobra starship "good girls go bad". that's how i discovered she could sing..haha..i've been wanting to see this movie for months now..it just need to come out already!