Monday, January 3, 2011

viva las vegas.

So two days after I came back from California, Kirk and I decided to go on a quick trip to Vegas.
We are nuts.
But seriously, this year I feel like I can't get enough vacations.
And I missed my Kirk face terribly.
Kirk gave me $11 to put into the slot machines and see what happens and GUESS WHAT!?
I won $100!
WOO HOO!
So I went shopping... :)
We had a blast walking up and down the strip, sight seeing, eating our life away and just hanging out.
There are so many amazing new hotels on the strip. We walked through a bunch of them and there is this new area called the City Center. The whole thing cost more than $8 billion and it only took a YEAR to pay off! It's insane!
Here are some pictures. We are lame and didn't bring any cameras so all we have are iPhone pictures.

This is inside the new Cosmopolitan Hotel. It's outrageously sparkly and dazzling.

Oh, and I drove there... and back. Whatever, nbd.


I found Michael Jackson on the strip... although he was wearing about 34 pounds of makeup, he was quite hilarious.

The delicious crepe at Bellagio... definitely worth the 20 minute wait...

Inside the Bellagio at the gardens... This is the ONLY picture Kirk and I took together. :)






2 comments:

Aaron and Megan said...

You're so cute! Looks like you had a fun time in Vegas. I want to go back someday!

ryanandmindy said...

umm..awesome. i envy your adventures in vegas. i want to go with you!