Tuesday, May 4, 2010

m.i.a.

Sorry everyone. I feel like I have been M.I.A. for the last little bit.
I have been too preoccupied with this show.


I don't know why I didn't listen to Heather a long time ago!
This show is a favorite and highly addictive.
I am admitting right now, that I started watching this show on Friday night and am now fully caught up all the way through season 4. Do you see why I have fallen off the face of the earth now?
I am feeling slightly depressed though. I tend to become a little TOO obsessed with shows and run them to the end too quickly. I don't savor the flavor as I should.
BUT alas, this show is still a favorite and now I can relate everything in my life to 30 Rock.
Gracias.

2 comments:

trudy...{and jamo} said...

we LOVE 30 Rock!!!!!!
you go girl!

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

Oh my Alix! I am so glad you are converted to a 30 Rock lover! It is seriously the best. I want to move to New York and be funny because of it. Want to come?