Thursday, December 23, 2010

So, I can't sleep. What else is new? My mind has just been going a million miles an hour and so I went back in time to read some of my old blog posts. I was such a dork. It's kind of like going back and reading some old journal entries. I love the ones when I was in 6th grade and had a crush on so and so and thought he hated me... but then he gave me a high-five so maybe he liked me. They really were the things to worry about back then. Oh to be a kid again. Nothing really to worry about. Nothing big at least. No one warns you about the suckiness of growing up. Growing up is awesome. But, responsibility is not. Plain and simple. I have zero shame in admitting that. And you shouldn't either. Let's make a club. The "I-HATE-RESPONSIBILITY-CLUB" where only the elite may join and you have to somehow figure out a way to pay all of your bills and buy that way cute Coach purse without working full-time... and prostitution DOES NOT count.
Anyway, I was talking about going back in time and reading old journals. I always used to write the songs I liked at the moment when writing in my journal, or my favorite outfit, or food etc. I would look back and think, OH YEAH! I do remember that! Or, why did I ever like that? Well, I found this little tag I did 3 years ago and I am re-filling it out again.
Want to read the old one?
Enjoy.

8 Favorite Shows:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Brothers & Sisters

3. 30 Rock

4. Real Housewives of New Jersey AND New York
5. Gossip Girl
6. Keeping Up With The Kardashians

7. Chelsea Lately

8. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Ate Steak... TWICE.
2. Went to Target. Played with a bouncy ball... almost purchased it but, did not.
3. Played with kittens.
4. Wrapped 1 out of a billion presents that need to be wrapped.
5. Slapped Ani's butt and Ani got mad.
6. Ate TOO much chocolate.
7. Pretend to be a flying squirrel.
8. Attend my cuz's bridal shower. Did not win toilet-paper wedding dress game. I'm a sore loser. Whatever.


8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

1. Seeing Kirk in 4 days!

2. Christmas!
3. Summer. I know I say it a lot, but I am in SERIOUS need of a VACATION.
4. Saving the dolphins.
5. Going back to school, like a stay at home mother...
6. Babies. Someday... someday.
7. Having a ginormous house where everyone comes over.
8. When I have a grown-up job.

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Carrabbas. Still a favorite.
2. Acapulco FRESH -- Sadly it's gone forever and I am actually not sad about it, I'm pissed.
3. Guru's
4. Cafe Rio
5. In-N-Out
6. Chick-fil-A
7. Cafe Trio
8. Thai Ginger

8 Things On My Wish List:
(I'm really not so vain...)
1. A new NORTHFACE jacket (this was on last year, and I still want one... a white one.)
2. A new pair of EXPENSIVE jeans... ok like 10 new pairs. (Yup, still want this as well.)
3. Get married. Yeah, I said it.
4. iPhone4.
5. A vacation with my family.
6. A HOUSE! (still want this too.)
7. Everything I see when I go shopping. What... you know you want it too.
8. Wow... I guess I only want 7 things. I guess I'm not as vain as I thought.

And now I will be able to look back and remember what I liked on December 23, 2010.

Ohhh... New Years is just around the corner!

3 comments:

Aaron and Megan said...

I want a NorthFace jacket as well. Actually, I want a white one too! Even though I already have a few NF jackets, I still want more! It's a horrible addiction.

erika danielle eddington said...

I agree. Growing up really is the worst! not fun at all. I miss the days when all I had to worry about was how I was going to interact with my current crush the next day.

P.S. I don't understand why Ani didn't like you slapping her butt. Seems perfectly normal.

Darren and Brandi said...

Umm... just FYI Microsoft's campus up here has Acapulco Fresh. I just found out a couple months ago. So you have to KNOW someone there (which I do, if you are interested) who can buy some for you and bring it home for dinner... but it's better than nothing! :) I miss you.