Thursday, October 27, 2011

the second engagement shoot.

Tessa has done it once again!
These photos we took up in the canyon are climbing into my favorite's category very quickly. And let me tell you, that is not an easy feat!
Since we were rained-out last sesh, we decided to enjoy each other's company amid the mountains of Provo canyon for yet another photo shoot.
This time, the weather agreed with us nicely and the lighting was quite ethereal in my humble opinion.
Don't you even worry your pretty little selves, we are probably going to do another photo shoot because Kirk is that in love with me, and I am that in love with Tess. Say what?
Here are a few of my favorites.

Tess has some real talent. I love this shot.

This is what I mean when I say ethereal. Lighting from behind couldn't be more amazing.

My friend Ryan says this is Kirk's GQ face. I'm marrying that.

And of course this one is my favorite. 

Can't wait for the next shoot. Third time is a CHARM! 

4 comments:

Alex and Whitney said...

Amazingly beautiful. I love it!

Darren and Brandi said...

I thought I posted a comment, but it took me here... so in case it didn't post, just wanted to say that I LOVE the pics! They are gorgeous!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Love all of them!!!!

Sabs said...

all of these are gorgeous! just read the story of how you 2 met too:) now i love the pics even more!