Friday, October 7, 2011

this is for sure not that important.

Remember how it's the first snow of the season today?
And how cold it was today?
GEEZ.
I had to bust out my wool sweater and boots today.
It's throwing me off because I'm heading down to California to do some wedding business (what's new?) and it's going to be in the 70's there!
I am wanting to pack my fall clothes but that would be ridiculous in 70 degree weather. Just ridiculous.
Does anyone watch the Jersey Shore anymore?
I watched it tonight - definitely lost some brain cells but who's counting? 
I just feel like if I lived with any of those people, I would go crazy. No wonder everyone on that show is wacked out. Kind of random, but felt the need to share I suppose.
Did I mention I'm driving to California? Oh man, I am not looking forward to that 11-hour drive. I actually dread it. Whatever. It has to be done!
I'm trying this new thing where I drink a lot of water.
Don't you worry yourselves, I still am in a committed relationship with Diet Coke, but I am making it a point to drink much more water... especially when I'm thirsty. I swear there used to be days when I would just drink Diet Coke and nothing else. Of course I would be bouncing off the walls and jittery to the extreme. And in all honesty, I was just feeling dehydrated. I know there will come a day when I need to quit the golden drink, I just don't know if I could part with it quite yet. Especially on those days when I have a thousand things do to and a thousand places to go. It just keeps me going, ya know?
I am excited to see some family and get the ball rolling on these wedding plans.
I have mentioned before that I am just beyond overwhelmed that I don't even know where to start and what to do to make anything happen. I feel like after I make this trip, I will find a venue and then I will get the momentum to keep planning this wedding!
I will say that taking engagement pictures made it feel that way too. It was pretty fun. And Kirk was such a good sport... It's not every guy who enjoys dressing up, posing and getting his picture taken. At least, that's not really Kirk's thing - and he did it without a single complaint!
Anywho, I suppose I should get back to packing for this CA trip.
So, for now, enjoy this picture that won't make the cut. haha!

Uhhh, don't mind the part where my right leg went missing.

1 comment:

Ryan and Brittany said...

I can't believe it snowed! Anywho....love your pictures! What a cute idea to be in a grocery store. Love the one where you 2 are by the produce...so cute and real!