Monday, October 31, 2011

Here I am on this glorious Monday morning putting off going to the gym.
I should be more excited about the gym because Kirk has set up my phone so I am able to watch movies on it... and who can really say no to a movie and a treadmill?
Since Kirk has moved into his new apartment, I have gained a certain amount of weight that I will not share the exact number of.
What I will share is that Kirk makes sure to fill his cupboards with treats and snacks galore and with his amazing talents of having every single show known to man on his computer, I spend most of my time vegging. 
And do you know what? He still wants to marry me!
So the gym is where I am headed after I write this pretty pointless post about my eating habits and my loathing for the gym.
I would say that it's a shame... but her $18 million wedding has already been paid for and I may actually agree with Khloe Kardashian Odum and her hatred for Kris Humphries. His voice really is too deep.
 So with that in mind, I will clean my bathroom, finish my laundry and do some grocery shopping before heading to the dreaded gym.
UGH.
Where is the motivation when you need it? 

No comments: