Saturday, November 21, 2009

Christmas Movies



I don't know why but I have been craving Christmas ever since Halloween... It may have something to do with working in retail and all the stores getting ready for Christmas so early!
I haven't busted out any Christmas decorations or movies yet but let me tell which ones I am excited for:


-The Grinch
-The Holiday
-Dan in Real Life
-Elf
-Charlie Brown Christmas
-Home Alone
-Santa Clause
-Miracle on 34th Street
-It's a Wonderful Life
-Nightmare Before Christmas (yes, this does please my soul)
-Serendipity
-The Family Stone
-Meet Me in St. Louis
-National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation


What are your favorite Christmas movies?

3 comments:

Steven and Wendy OBryant said...

I've already watched The Holiday and Serendipity on 2 separate Sundays - much to Steven's dismay. I was actually searching for Miracle on 34th Street but it was no where to be found. I also looove Little Women. And Miracle on 34th old and new. oh Christmas time - you bring me such great joy!!!

I think we're decorating the next couple of days - before we take of for Thanksgiving. Too soon? Some may say so, but I disagree! Have a good Thanksgiving!

Darren and Brandi said...

Oh man, me too! Christmas movies are the BEST! It's hard to pick a favorite, but perhaps Elf. Amazing.

Confession: I watch the Holiday year round.

Also, are you going to be in Washington for Christmas? I can't remember. If so, when? I'll be in Texas from the 12th to the 20th, but I'm thinking if you ARE going to be here, we should watch some of these glorious movies together.

P.S. Is Dan in Real life really a Christmas movie? I don't even remember seeing any Christmasy stuff in there... guess I need to watch it again!

Oh yeah, I love you :)

Ani said...

I'm sooo so so so so so EXCITED! I can't even tell you! Christmas time can't come soon enough this year for some reason. What is it? Why? That's usually not the case but I have already listened to Christmas music, watched the Grinch cartoon movie, looked at decorations, etc. I am so excited to watch ALL of those movies! Remember when we watched the Santa Claus at our old old old house? We just got our big screen TV and it was still sitting on the floor and we kept watching that movie? Oh the good old days :) I'm so excited to watch The Holiday, Dan in Real Life, Home Alone, The Grinch, and EVERYTHING ELSE. I can't wait to drive around and look at Christmas lights and listen to Christmas music. I can't wait to go home! Yay Christmas!!!